Monday, July 27, 2009

hear me lord - save him for all of our sake's

who cares if sophie cuts all of her hair off. who cares if ellee is awake until 12am refusing to go to sleep. who cares if casey throws more temper tantrums than what any baby should.

when i read about what some mom's are going through, the things that drive me nuts about my kids literally disappear and i am overwhelmed with gratitude for every minute i have with them.

my babies are healthy and that is not something that every mother can say. please pray with me for stellan and his mom. their blog is listed below - my charming kids.

never doubt for a minute that prayer matters - God hears us and in this case, He needs to for stellan's sake.

so pray with me for stellan and for his family. and enjoy your kids every minute.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Praying with you and watching God work miracles in Stellan's little life...