Wednesday, February 2, 2011

birthdays and balerinas.

ellee turned four! don't even get me started on the emotional wreckage that sentence leaves behind (how can she possibly be four? where have the years gone?!) but in the midst of such an exciting weekend, we made some lovely lil' memories and i thought i would share...

for her fourth birthday, we had a princess gala. we all dressed up in our best and ate ellee's dinner of choice...chili. it was magical!

ellee got to blow out the birthday cupcakes! (don't judge me for the store bought treats...i totally ran out of time what with making the chili and getting all dressed up.)

ellee told me that even though she is now four, i am still allowed to pick her up and twirl her. so there's that anyway.

isn't she lovely?

amidst all the birthday bashes, there was ballet...here are my two lil' ballerinas

and my linebacker.

the three bigs. three of the four reasons i have had no time to really blog lately...you can't blame me though, right?

the four. love love love love them.

here's what the first 64 tries looked like.

first position...i think.

yep...first position.

aaaand first position.

what a momma's boy. :)

No comments: