Monday, October 18, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner.

thanks mckmama for the corn maze tickets! (for those of you who don't read her blog, you should. i mean, what are you thinking? the site is below. click it. love it.) and thanks to all the visitors for checking out this ol' blog! how fun is this, am i right?

this little bit of fun really made my day! see...here's me finding out that i get to take my husband and small army of children to the super fun corn maze!


here's what i was doing before i won...this is a disheveled pile of semi-folded laundry. looks fun, but not as fun as the corn maze!

here's what i think of the whole deal...i'm pretty stoked. thanks again mckmama!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your blog is great! Your kids are precious! I also just wanted to let you know that I am adopted and I was adopted with my twin brother! Any kid who is adopted is lucky! I just wanted to share that with you and to tell you that I am reading! I love your blog!